As part of ENOUVO GROUP, Enosta specializes in bringing product ideas to life. With a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation at our core, we stand as a dedicated Product Acceleration Company that excels in turning concepts into tangible, market-ready products. At Enosta, we offer a suite of services tailored to the unique needs of startups and SMEs, turning their concepts into tangible, market-ready products or innovating their products/services by providing holistic product development solutions from ideation, product design and development to branding and digital marketing.
What we’re looking for
We’re seeking a passionate and experienced Business Analyst (Middle to Senior) to join our dynamic team at Enosta, a dedicated Product Acceleration Company. In this role, you will collaborate with Project Managers and Product Owners on diverse projects across various domains, contributing to successful project outcomes. We are excited to offer opportunities for continuous learning and value your expertise and commitment.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with relevant teams to analyze and develop project proposals.
- Attend client meetings to clarify requirements, define project objectives, and scope of work.
- Propose suitable solutions in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Conduct data analysis to identify business needs, advising on efficiency improvements.
- Analyze and document processes and requirements, transferring them to the project team.
- Collaborate closely with Project Managers/Scrum Masters and project team members to ensure successful and timely project delivery.
- Analyze broadly defined areas, utilizing functional decomposition to define high-level epics and stories for a well-organized, value-driven framework in the product backlog.
- Write clear and concise individual stories that are easily understood and implemented by the project team.
- Identify and group related user stories and epics into a logical structure, documenting interrelationships and associated business process flows.
- Create wireframes to serve as a foundational structure for the UI/UX Designer in developing the user interface and prototypes.
- Integrate the needs of various stakeholders to produce an overall solution.
- Conduct post-project evaluations.
Job requirements and qualifications
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field (International Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, etc.).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT business analysis.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in researching and data analysis.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong modeling and documentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in BA tools (preferably Whimsical, Figma).
- Strong facilitation, organizational, and project management skills.
Nice-to-have Advanced skills:
- Leadership skills and experience in BA team development and mentorship.
- Basic technical knowledge in database fundamentals, programming languages, and software development methodologies (preferably Agile/Scrum).
- Passion for continuous learning and ongoing professional development.
- Proactively staying updated on current industry trends.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Agile, Project Management…).
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.
Are you interested? To apply, you can send your latest CV to [email protected] or quickly fill in the application box beside