Enosta Agency is a sub-brand of ENOUVO Group providing Product Design, Digital Branding, Web Development, and Digital Marketing solutions. We are united by our desire to help businesses sustainably grow from the inside out.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Digital Marketing to join our team!
1/ Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and audit marketing channels.
- Research and analyze all the areas of the business: The company & the product, the market, competitors, marketing channels, customers…
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns on multichannel including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and paid ads plan
- Maintaining our digital presence across all channels
- Measuring, optimizing, and reporting the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, aiming to earn qualified leads.
- Work directly with related teams to deliver the best results including the Dev team, design team, sales team, etc
2/ Skills And Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing (Website, SEO, Social media, Facebook ads, Google Ads, Email marketing);
- Knowledge of digital marketing;
- Knowledge and experience in Marketing Automation. Able to use Digital Marketing tools such as Email Marketing, SEO, WordPress…;
- Knowledge and experience in Performance Marketing;
- Experience in content marketing is a plus;
- Good communication in English, both written and verbal skills;
- Must be able to proactive learning, multi-task, be dynamic, and be adaptable;
- Graduated in marketing, business, communications, or related majors;
- Knowing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and video maker is a plus;
- Passion for the Education & Tech industry is a plus;
- Experience in Mobile applications and technology products is a plus.
3/ Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, English club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
4/ How to Apply
Are you interested? To apply, you can send your latest CV to [email protected] or quickly fill in the application box beside