As part of ENOUVO GROUP, Enosta specializes in bringing product ideas to life. With a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation at our core, we stand as a dedicated Product Acceleration Company that excels in turning concepts into tangible, market-ready products. At Enosta, we offer a suite of services tailored to the unique needs of startups and SMEs, turning their concepts into tangible, market-ready products or innovating their products/services by providing holistic product development solutions from ideation, product design and development to branding and digital marketing.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Engineer (ReactJS) who will thrive in our friendly and collaborative environment, and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working with cutting-edge technologies and working on exciting projects.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to deliver high-quality and responsive user interfaces using web development.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain efficient and reusable front-end components and code.
- Implement and maintain best practices for front-end development, including clean code, code reviews, and automated testing.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Stay updated on emerging trends and technologies in frontend development and apply them to improve our processes and products.
- Perform system analysis, tuning, and troubleshooting service events and issues.
Job requirements and qualifications
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
From 2+ years developing and implementing complex web-based UIs
Proficiency in writing clean, modular, and maintainable code.
Experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
Familiarity with GraphQL / RESTful APIs and integration with backend services.
Strong knowledge of front-end testing frameworks and practices.
Proficient in git, git flow and version control
Have experience in agile environment, familiar to framework like Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, etc…
Excellent problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
Have strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas and solutions clearly.
Proficient in English
Nice-to-have Advanced skills:
- Previous experience in a leadership or mentorship role.
- Familiarity with modern frontend build tools and workflows (Webpack, Babel).
- Knowledge of server-side rendering and progressive web app (PWA) development.
- Understanding of accessibility standards and best practices.
- Excellent technical documentation and diagramming skills.
- Knowledge of micro frontend architecture, web3
- Passion for continuous learning and professional development.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Agile, Project Management…).
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.
Are you interested? To apply, you can send your latest CV to [email protected] or quickly fill in the application box beside