We are Enosta – a Product Acceleration Company. We help businesses build their products consistently from their core with our integrated product solutions, including Product Design, Product Development, Branding, and Digital Marketing
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Fullstack Engineer who will thrive in our friendly and collaborative environment, and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working with cutting-edge technologies and working on exciting projects.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with other software development team
- Lead the efforts on establishing best practices and upholding coding standards
- Collaborate with product management and business stakeholders to deliver high-quality, new advanced features for the product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and implement them effectively.
- Manage individual code quality, project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Perform high-quality code reviews for your team members, support other teammates on technical issues
- Perform system analysis, tuning, and troubleshooting service events and issues.
- Writing unit tests, and integration tests in TDD ways ( Test-Driven Development )
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of SaaS development.
Job requirements and qualifications
Must have skills:
- From 2+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Proficient in NodeJS Framework, Restful, GraphQL…
- Strong experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL). Have experience with non-relational databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB) and cache mechanisms.
- Have experience with Cloud Provider. Strong experience with AWS services (ECS, Lambda, SQS, SES, SNS, …) and AWS serverless architecture.
- Proficient in git, git-flow, and version control
- Have experience developing unit tests, integration tests, E2E tests, and load/stress.
- Have experience in agile development, familiar with frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English
Nice-to-have Advanced skills:
- Have experience with Service Workers (Location, Notifications, Device Orientation), Web Sockets
- Have experience implementing data protection and security protocols.
- Have experience in micro frontend architecture, microservices architecture, and event-driven architecture.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to serve as a technical specialist of an open, collaborative, and extraordinarily skilled software development team.
- Excellent technical documentation and diagramming skills.
- Passion for learning new things and the ability to do so quickly.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships.
- Passion for team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience.
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with an open mindset.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
- Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Agile, Project Management…).
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.
Are you interested? To apply, you can send your latest CV to [email protected] or quickly fill in the application box beside