As part of ENOUVO GROUP, Enosta specializes in bringing product ideas to life. With a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation at our core, we stand as a dedicated Product Acceleration Company that excels in turning concepts into tangible, market-ready products. At Enosta, we offer a suite of services tailored to the unique needs of startups and SMEs, turning their concepts into tangible, market-ready products or innovating their products/services by providing holistic product development solutions from ideation, product design and development to branding and digital marketing.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Mobile Engineer (React Native or Flutter) who will thrive in our friendly and collaborative environment, and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team being responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality mobile applications that meet our customers’ needs and exceed their expectations.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to deliver high-quality and responsive user interfaces using mobile development.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain efficient and reusable components and code.
- Implement and maintain best practices for mobile development, including clean code, code reviews, and automated testing.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Stay updated on emerging trends and technologies in frontend development and apply them to improve our processes and products.
- Perform application analysis, tuning, and troubleshooting service events and issues.
Job requirements and qualifications
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- + 3 years of proven experience in mobile development, with a strong portfolio of projects in React Native and/or Flutter (specify the required years based on your preference for mid or senior level).
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Typescript (for React Native) and Dart (for Flutter). Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Proficiency in writing clean, modular, and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with GraphQL / RESTful APIs and integration with backend services.
- Proficient in git, git flow and version control
- Have experience in agile environment, familiar to framework like Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, etc…
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Have strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas and solutions clearly.
- Proficient in English
Nice-to-have / Advanced skills:
- Previous experience in a leadership or mentorship role.
- Familiarity with native development like android or iOS
- Understanding of accessibility standards and best practices.
- Excellent technical documentation and diagramming skills.
- Passion for continuous learning and professional development.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Agile, Project Management…).
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.
Are you interested? To apply, you can send your latest CV to [email protected] or quickly fill in the application box beside