As part of ENOUVO GROUP, Enosta specializes in bringing product ideas to life. With a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation at our core, we stand as a dedicated Product Acceleration Company that excels in turning concepts into tangible, market-ready products. At Enosta, we offer a suite of services tailored to the unique needs of startups and SMEs, turning their concepts into tangible, market-ready products or innovating their products/services by providing holistic product development solutions from ideation, product design and development to branding and digital marketing.
What we’re looking for
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced QA/QC Leader to oversee our quality assurance and control operations. This pivotal role involves leading the QA/QC team, developing quality assurance policies and procedures, and ensuring our products and services meet and exceed industry standards and customer expectations.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Lead the QA/QC team in the development, implementation, and execution of test plans and strategies for software applications, ensuring the highest quality standards.
- Collaborate with development teams to integrate quality assurance processes throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Define and monitor key quality metrics, analyze test results, and take corrective actions to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Manage the identification, documentation, and tracking of bugs and defects, working closely with developers to ensure timely resolution.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of automated testing frameworks and tools to improve testing efficiency and coverage.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, tools, and technologies in software quality assurance to continually enhance the QA/QC processes.
Job requirements and qualifications
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- +3 years of proven experience in software quality assurance, with a significant portion in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, with hands-on experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and cases.
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (e.g., Selenium, Postman).
- Familiarity with API testing techniques and tools, and understanding of RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Have experience in agile environment, familiar to framework like Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, etc…
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Have strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas and solutions clearly.
- Proficient in English
Nice-to-have / Advanced skills:
- Previous experience in a leadership or mentorship role.
- Certifications in Quality Assurance (e.g., ISTQB, CSTE)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Passion for continuous learning and professional development.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Agile, Project Management…).
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.
Are you interested? To apply, you can send your latest CV to [email protected] or quickly fill in the application box beside