How to Use Facebook Audience Insights for Better TargetingJuly 27, 2020
“Play” with Audience Insight, you may explore different interests of your audience. If you really wanted to see the differences between those interests, you would need to split test them and analyze the results. By separating audiences into different ad sets, you can see exactly which interest is working best for your offer.
Facebook Audience Insights is the most important tool on Facebook that every marketers should know. It allows us to analyze all Facebook users and find unique and very specific interests that we didn’t know even existed. As a result, we can show our products or services to much more relevant people … and convert them more easily into leads and sales.
Are you struggling with Facebook ads targeting? Unsure how to find relevant audiences to improve or scale your campaigns?
In this article, we’ll show you the perfect way to exactly target your customers with the FREE – POWER tool of Facebook – Facebook Audience Insight.
There are 2 things you must keep in your mind before starting to use the Facebook Audience Insight:
– It’s the tool to help you find potential customers but not automatically. You must have your own KEYWORDS. Then the Audience Insight will give suggestions basing on your keywords.
– Your keywords must mention your customer’s preferences such as location or interests.
Now let’s discover Audience Insight with us:
Select your audience
Access the Facebook Audience Insight and select your audience:
– Everyone on Facebook: All people on Facebook (recommended)
– People connect to your page: People have a connection with your page
– Custom audience
Define your audience
Using the sidebar to specify the audience you want to analyze by entering the location, age, and gender. Then add at least one related interest into the “Interests” field.
Avoid generic interests like sports, nature, and traveling. Instead, choose specific ones right from the beginning:
After making any changes to the audience, you will immediately notice how the number of monthly active people changes. The age and gender chart updates, too!
Explore the customers’ interests
After defining your customers, you can find out more about your audience by analyzing the Top Categories and Page Likes.
In Page Likes – the pages that your audiences liked, you must pay attention to Relevance and Affinity. So what do these metrics meaning?
- Relevance: The Pages that are the most likely to be relevant to your audience based on affinity, Page size, and the number of people in your audience who already like that Page.
- Affinity: How likely your audience is to like a given page compared to everyone on Facebook.
Basically, if you see a page with a high affinity, it’s very likely people in your audience will like that page, or have liked it already.
Save the most Relevant Pages
Using a simple Google spreadsheet to save all the page name and its URL, numbers of fan, which you found it have audience matching with yours.
Create an ads to test the audience
You can easily create an ad with your audience just by clicking the green button on the right corner of Audience Insight.
Is this too difficult to you? Leave us a message to create a successful ads campagin.