6 Tips to have a High Converting Landing PageJuly 27, 2020
Do your landing pages successfully convert visitors into subscribers, buyers, or leads? If not, it’s time for you to learn how to make a good landing page that gives the customers what they want. That means going beyond simply designing something that “looks good.” To help you get started creating a high converting landing page, we’ve collected some tips from experts from all over the world. Keep reading, they will be really amazing!
CLEAR CALL TO ACTION
The Call to Action (CTA) is what you want your visitors to do. It can be Shop Now. Sign Up. Try It. Contact Us. See Our Video or etc.
Don’t distract your customers with lots of other requests. The best landing page accentuates only one CTA. Here are some tips to make your CTA the best
– Make sure the CTA is displayed at least once in a visually distinct, centralized, and obviously buttony-looking button. Don’t make people guess what they should click on.
– Use visual cues, such as arrows or images of people looking at the button, to draw the eye.
– If you have more than one CTA, please make the primary one much more outstanding.
– If you have content below the fold, repeat the CTA. Always make it easy and compelling for the visitor to take the desired action.
An offer is everything you give your visitors. It can be coupons or discounts, a free trial or free version of the product, a gift…
Whatever you offer, try pairing it with a deadline to create a sense of urgency and spur a response.
Make sure the offer is conveyed simply and that it doesn’t distract from the CTA.
The more choices you offer people, the longer they take to make a decision. So the clearer and simpler you make your page, the more likely you are to get someone to take the action you want.
– Keep copy brief and make sure everything you place on the page is relevant to its purpose.
– Use visual to keep the focus on the most important part of the page
– Make sure any header or side links don’t distract from the core mission of the page.
A KILLER HEADLINE
It’s what compels visitors to stay and learn more about what you’re offering or not.
Here are some tips you need to accomplish:
– The headline can grab the readers’ attention
– It should just tell about the product or service only
– The headline should be short. No more than 20 words. Perfectly, it limits to 10.
- A clean, simple design with plenty of white space keeps people trained on your call to action.
- Big font makes it easy and compelling for them to read and understand what your site is all about.
- Bullets make big blocks of copy easy to scan.
People tend to place greater value on things that other people have already approved. That is why most sites will tend to display evidence of such social validation:
- A list of customers
- Press mentions
- Usage statistics
Let’s see how we build landing page for clients here!